Área de European Residents Customer Services
Our purpose is that European residents know of their rights and duties and to provide information on administrative processes as well as about our customs, traditions and gastronomy and to offer programmes which promote a full integration into our municipality. Activities
- French film season. A monthly showing of films in French in the Ramón Llull cinema in the municipal Library.
- Different talks in collaboration with the Provincial Council of Alicante, such as: A talk on local taxes, Social Security and Medical Centres and Spanish for foreigners courses.
- Cultural Integration Programme. a workshop during which a talk was given on the process of adapting to a new culture, as well as a brief introduction to Spain and in particular the Costa Blanca and El Campello.
- Summer Festival: A festival which is held in the Plaza San Carlos in Coveta Fumá during August with the aim of getting to know our dances and songs as well as to revitalise that area of the municipality.
- Father Christmas: a celebration, held during the afternoon of the 24th of December in the Plaza San Carlos in Coveta Fumá, welcoming the arrival of Father Christmas and giving presents.
- Guided tours: in order to get to know the archaeological remains of the Illeta dels Banyets as well as other areas of our province.